Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Dropbox, Viggle, Poshmark, Groupon, & Netflix

Today, I just want to share a few of my favorite apps...

Dropbox:  I LOVE Dropbox.  I have it linked to my phone and iPad so my pictures will save to Dropbox, then I can delete them from my phone to save on storage!  Dropbox (like many other of my favorite apps) works on a referral system that gives you 500MB free storage for every friend referred!  It is a great way to store files, photos, eBooks, etc. without using your phone storage. 

To sign up for Dropbox go here to use my referral code > http://db.tt/TgrQPM7y

Viggle:  This is definitely one of my most used apps.  Viggle is an app that rewards you for watching TV!  Needless to say this app is right up my alley! :)  You check-in to whatever show you are watching, you get a point for every minute you are checked-in, and then you can redeem your points for gift cards, coupons, products like water bottles, kindles, discounts on Groupon, etc.  Viggle also picks random shows to give you a point per minute, PLUS bonus points.  To get the bonus points you must be checked-in to each show for at least 10 minutes.  This is a great way to earn some extra points!  You can also earn points for doing things like buying a Groupon through the Viggle app...this will get you 800 points.  You don't get anything extra for referring your friends, it just makes it more fun, right Ellen!?!

Poshmark:  Currently, this app is only available for iPhone, iPod, iPad users...basically, if you have something Apple, you can get it!  This is a place where you can sell stuff from your closet that you no longer wear.  Especially if they are name brand, you won't have any problem selling your stuff.  There are rules, so make sure you read their FAQs...they are VERY helpful!  I have sold some shoes and a dress and made $90.  It is so nice, because Poshmark makes everything SO EASY!  I just list my product, set my price, sell it, they send me a shipping label, I package the product and drop it off at the post office.  The best part is, the buyer pays the shipping straight to Poshmark. 

Poshmark does give referral points...BOTH parties receive $5 to spend on Poshmark!  Here is my code > HTOCU (Type this in when you are creating your account and we both get $5 to spend!)

Groupon:  Groupon is a great way to get discounts at local restaurants and buy products for 50% off or sometimes more!  We have purchased Groupons for a couple of new restaurants that we may not have tried had we not purchased a Groupon to get food for over half off!  This is a great way to save money on dates too...we have purchased cheaper tickets for Eville Otters games and other great products! :)

Groupon works on referrals also, but there isn't a code...you have to invite via email, text message, Facebook, or Twitter.

Netflix:  I love TV and I love movies!  This is just a great app if you are like me!  This is especially a good option if you do not pay for cable...this is a very affordable way to watch your TV Series and many movies on instant streaming for $7.99 a month.  You can use Viggle points to sign up for Netflix for free for a month.  Or just sign up to earn a free week!

I would love to hear what you think about my favorite apps...ALSO what your favorite apps are!  If you try one of these for the first time, please let me know what you think! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment