I guess I will begin with yesterday! :)
Yesterday I went to my VERY FIRST Zumba class! I had decided last week that I would begin my Zumba journey this week! I was SO nervous the whole day...wondering:
- what should I wear?
- what shoes should I wear?
- what if I can't do ANY of the moves?
- what if I am the fattest girl there?
- what if I need 20 water breaks?
- what if I can't breathe? or pass out? or throw up? or poop my pants?!
I am not a dancer by ANY stretch of the imagination, but it didn't matter! Zumba is all about getting up and moving. You don't have to be a professional dancer or be in shape to begin your Zumba journey!
I have also heard that one hour of Zumba can burn 800-1000 calories (depending on how much work you put into it)!