Thursday, November 21, 2013

Influenster: Rimmel Scandaleyes Retro Glam Mascara

I recently received an exclusive complimentary set of Rimmel Scandaleyes Retro Glam Mascara from Influenster for testing & reviewing purposes in my Rose VoxBox.

Pros: 
  • It is easy to find in your make-up bag because it is bulky
  • It is comfortable to hold while applying to your lashes
  • It goes on very smoothly
  • It covers extremely well, with only one swipe over the lashes
  • Does not feel clumpy
  • Good for all day wear
Cons: 
  • The brush is oddly shaped
  • The brush is too bulky (made me feel like I was seconds away from poking my eye!)
Overall, this is a great mascara for everyday use.  I highly recommend it if you are looking for a new mascara.  Good news!  It hit the shelves of retail stores this month, so you can buy yours today!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment