Monday, September 30, 2013

Niagara Falls Round 3

 
July 2013 I went to Niagara Falls for the 3rd time.

The first time I went with my sister and her hubby for vacation...that was back in 2006.  We went to Canada for a few days and I got to enjoy Niagara Falls from the more beautiful side!  We had so much fun!

The second time I went with the Bible Quiz Team in 2009 when Nationals was in Rochester, NY.  This was my first time to go to Niagara with David, and my first time to go on the decks...it was a lot of fun!  Man-o-man, there is a lot of water pressure coming off of those falls!

This summer we went again with the Bible Quiz Team because Nationals were in Rochester.  We chose to go on the decks again, instead of the Maid of the Mist.  I really like the decks better than the Maid of the Mist...it was a lot of fun!

Me at Niagara Falls (Canada) 2006


Niagara Falls 2009
Pictured L-R:  David, Heather, Adam, David


Our group:  Wendell, David, Hannah, Heather, Amanda, Jonathan, David

No comments:

Post a Comment