Tuesday, August 13, 2013

27 things to do at 27.

Spend 1 half hour in prayer each week.

Go to Zumba class at least 2 times a month.

Do not drink soda for 3 full days each week.

Take 4 naps each month.

Learn 5 new songs to sing at church.

Complete 6 Pinterest projects.

Do 7 creative/crafty "I care for you" things for David! (Things like I used to do.)

Put together 8 girls nights.

Feed our RAs 9 times.

Finish reading 10 books.

Visit my niece 11 times.

Do 12 Random Acts of Kindness.

Do something special for someone on the 13th of each month. (my birthday date)

Go to the movie theater 14 times.

Invite friends over to our apartment 15 times.

Go 16 days without cheese.

Go to 17 new places.

Invite 18 people to come to church with me.

Donate 19 items.

Watch 20 movies that we own that I have never watched.

Lose 21 pounds.

Straighten my hair 22 days for work.

Prepare and cook 23 new recipes for David.

Go on 24 dates with my husband...just the two of us.

Handwrite letters & mail them to 25 people that I love.

Write 26 new blog posts.

Read through the 27 books in the New Testament.

No comments:

Post a Comment